Thursday, August 25, 2016

Starting the Semester... Again

Like a lot of other people, my favorite tip is to use an agenda.  I like to write out every assignment for all my classes, using a different color of ink for each of class, another for my work hours, and another for any additional appointments or events in my life.  Obviously, a lot of current college students are from the generation that was forced to use planners throughout middle school, so it became a fantastic tool once we reached college.  Thanks to all those teachers who required it!

Image Info: Weekly Planner. Source: Flickr

However, I take the calendar game one step further by also having a dry erase calendar on the wall next to my desk.  This way, I don’t have to always have my planner out next to me to see what I need to work on next.  It’s also a nice way of being able to check things off and not be cluttering up my desk while I’m working.


I’ve done both of these since freshman year and they have been a huge help in keeping me organized and submitting my assignments on time.  I’m definitely a procrastinator, so being able to look two or three weeks ahead when I’m doing my homework can help me buckle down so I get some down time or so that I have time to work on that big assignment that is coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment